Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Final A1 poster

I couldn't upload the actual A1 size of the poster, because for some reason it comes up with an error, so i reduced the size to 5000x7079. In the final poster, as said in the draft poster, i have gotten rid of the 'fourth' image to make more space for the text at the bottom. I have also included a layout of various different coloured circles as my background, which accentuates the theme of the building, in which uses the characteristics of 'curvature'. In my background, i have used three colours, which are the primary colours found on the creature itself. I believe it increases the style of the poster, and also made the background of the text a colour that contrasts with the black-coloured text. I have also placed borders around the circle images to help contrast between the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment